System trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|education system||Hệ thống giáo dục|
|league system||Hệ thống giải đấu|
|nervous system||Hệ thần kinh|
|operating system||Hệ điều hành|
|school system||Hệ thống trường học|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· People who turned to Upwork to find freelance gigs say they were hit by scams →
But scammers are skilled at persuading job seekers to move their conversations to phone calls, conduct interviews over Skype or transfer payments using peer-to-peer cash transfer apps instead of Upwork's payment processing system.
· Travel in Scotland may be restricted after hundreds flout rules →
Although Singapore instituted a strong contact tracing system for its general population, the disease re-emerged in cramped dormitory accommodation used by thousands of foreign workers with inadequate hygiene facilities and shared canteens.
· Volatility is friend of long term investors in equity market: Motilal Oswal →
“Once the pandemic comes to an end, there will be a slow and gradual comeback of organisations to their normal operational level and growth will come in as systems are again put in place,” Ajay Menon, MD & CEO of Motilal Oswal Financial Services said.
· MSMEs call govt's decision for funding NPA accounts historic; hail approval to revised definition →
However, “the delivery system needs to be monitored so that smaller firms or micro-enterprises do not get crowded out in this process,” said Arun Singh, Chief Economist, Dun and Bradstreet India.
· Obama praises peaceful protesters, condemns violence at George Floyd protests →
In a Medium post, Obama praised peaceful demonstrations, condemned violence at the demonstrations and pushed protesters to vote in upcoming elections, particularly in down-ballot races that hold great influence over local policing and the criminal justice system.
· Eurodollar Futures At Risk →
And again, when the electronic revolution meant the end of face-to-face domination, CME attached Globex's electronic trading system to its face-to-face marketplaces.
· Thousands queue for IKEA as homeware store opens for first time since lockdown →
Social distancing “wardens” patrolled the stores and surrounding areas to guide people around a one-way system and ensure they were keeping two metres apart.
· Workday: Can't Make The Value Argument Anymore →
It's already simply too large and dominant as the premier HR cloud system, and the coronavirus only further pressures that - with HR being one of the first departments on the cost-cutting chopping block, and with overall employee counts going down via layoffs and voluntary buyouts (which the airlines just announced this week), it's going to be a disastrous year for HCM.
The New York Times
· There Has Been an Increase in Other Causes of Deaths, Not Just Coronavirus →
The pandemic’s strain on the health care system is also forcing some to delay or forgo treatment for illnesses not related to Covid-19.