“Tackle” in the news
|football defensive tackle|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Trump shares conspiracy that ‘everyone is lying’ about coronavirus to damage his re-election chances →
Most recently, Dr Fauci disagreed that the country’s strategy to tackle the respiratory disease is working in an interview with FiveThirtyEight last week.
· Draft Choice Signings Still Slow; Cardinals One of 15 Teams with None →
In an offseason that has featured a glacial crawl in the signing of draft picks, by contrast last week was busy when eight players signed and officially reported, highlighted by Cleveland Browns first-round tackle Jedrick Wills.
· Everton players should be forced to watch embarrassing displays back - fans are sick of it →
Some of my friends were falling asleep watching it, we never got involved at all in creating opportunities, we didn't even try and tackle.
· DraftKings: Possible Stirring Of Legalization In New York And BetMGM Pose Challenges →
No game has as much one-on-one contact, sweat exchanges, pushing, shoving, grabbing, tackling, you name it as football.
· Carrier: Time To Cool Off →
With markets and economies recovering slightly, the role of HVAC in addressing COVID-19 is interesting as more attention is placed on air quality, although the debate is, of course, of HVAC could be net help or negative in tackling COVID-19 spreading.
· Betting companies could be banned as football shirt sponsors under new Gambling Act →
It’s one of the most obvious things to do and all the groups who have reported or commented on this have said is an area (ministers) need to tackle immediately.
· West Virginia Mountaineers Football 2021 Commits: Highlights & Analysis →
Throughout much of his career at Spring Valley, he has lined up at right tackle, so I would expect him to probably do the same once he reaches Morgantown and maybe even get some looks at left tackle if there is a need.
· Make the most of your zucchini bounty with these 6 summery recipes →
Tackle a zucchini glut by throwing the lot into a pie.
· Ranking the Packers (No. 45): Montravius Adams →
Having played 187 snaps, that equates to 9.94 snaps per tackle.
· Jeremy Corbyn's moment of reckoning: Results of Labour anti-Semitism inquiry imminent →
“Keir Starmer and Angela Rayner are committed to tackling antisemitism within the Labour Party.