|football defensive tackle||サッカー防衛タックル|
· Virus takes toll on mental health of Europe's medics →
Now, professional bodies and experts in Europe's worst-hit countries want more support to tackle the psychological impact on staff -- particularly if a second wave strikes.
· (2nd LD) More students return to school amid new surge in coronavirus cases →
To monitor and tackle potential outbreaks at schools, the ministry is in close coordination with the KCDC and provincial education offices.
The Japan Times
· Japan and EU back independent probe into WHO coronavirus response →
The WHO has become the target of criticism from U.S. President Donald Trump, who has accused the organization of being China-centric in tackling the crisis.
· From the Archives, 1988: Russell Cox arrested after a decade on the run →
Denning was tackled and brought to the ground after running a short distance from the car.
· New Zealand sheltered its homeless during Covid-19 – but can it last? →
The coronavirus pandemic has provided several countries an unusual window of opportunity to tackle homelessness as governments require citizens to physically distance themselves from others.
· Coronavirus: Hungary’s government seeks to remove autocratic rule from far-right leader Orban →
In the face of criticism from the European Union, which calls for democratic rule in all member states, Mr Orban defended his absolute power in the country by arguing it was necessary to tackle the virus which has claimed the lives of at least 499 people within the state and infected more than 3,700.
· Putin says Russia past peak of outbreak despite highest daily death toll – as it happened →
In England, regional flare-ups of coronavirus cases after rules are eased will be tackled with “local lockdowns”, the health secretary has said.
· Hancock: local lockdowns will be used to suppress infection →
Regional flare-ups of coronavirus cases in England after rules are eased will be tackled with “local lockdowns”, the health secretary has said.
· Bayern's Mueller turns on charm in English as Bundesliga woos world →
The interviewer quickly asked about the impressive and pacy Canada wing-back Davies, who tracked back to tackle a counter-attacking Erling Braut Haaland in the first half.
· Bayern Munich down Dortmund to close on Bundesliga title →
The Norway forward limped off with 20 minutes left after a heavy tackle from Boateng.