“Talk” in the news
|talk show host|
Publications and example sentences
· Beware The Highlight Reel, AAON's Awesome Results Aren't Sustainable →
Gary, as you talk about extended lead times and some production issues and so on, are you hearing from your sales force, your distributors that you’ve lost some orders?
· China Mobile: Potential New Cold War Keeps This Dividend On Ice →
Unfortunately with talk of a new cold war with China, the geopolitical risks associated are massive, unpredictable and seemingly more likely to keep worsening in the future.
· Jack Garratt: Love, Death and Dancing review – despair, recovery and reinvention →
It sold well rather than spectacularly, a state of affairs that somehow meant Garratt’s name became a byword for commercial underachievement within 12 months: “He must have heard certain people talking about his album and saying that it was a failure,” Rag’n’Bone Man said, warily, when it was announced that he had won the 2017 critics’ choice award.
· My favourite game: Wolves cut down Nottingham Forest as red cards fly →
But then the game was turned on its head by a half-time team talk but this was not the Forest manager David Platt rallying his side to an unlikely comeback.
· Nissan's Sunderland factory safe but plant in Barcelona will close →
Nissan is in talks over a proposal to build two models for Renault at Sunderland, according to the Financial Times.
· Need to look at building economy with local skills: Suresh Prabhu →
Talking about post COVID-19 world, Madhav called upon people all over the country to show greater unity.
· FFA, players reach pay deal to bring A-League return a step nearer →
Tough task: FFA chief executive James Johnson is set for talks with Fox Sports.Credit:AAP
The New York Times
· Can You Get the Virus From a Surface? →
The main transmission mechanism instead appears to be close contact with someone who has the virus, like talking face-to-face or sitting nearby in an indoor setting.
· Wall Street Breakfast: Social Media Crackdown →
It's in talks with governments on backing for the program, which would effectively allow for a scaling up of production of future successful vaccines.
The China Post
· Hungary to commemorate victims of Danube boat catastrophe →
“Naturally, it wasn’t easy,” Vigh said, who also talked about the unusual circumstances of being at the center of an operation that was being closely followed by both Hungarian and South Korean authorities.