|talk show host||トークショーホスト|
· Long road ahead for fully self-driving cars, despite Tesla claim →
“The reason companies are not talking about Level 5 is that you’re talking about drinking from the firehose of randomness,” said Niedermeyer.
· Dubai counts on pent-up demand for tourism comeback →
“Once we do get to the other side, as we start to talk about next year and later on, we see very much a quick uptick.
· Jada and Will Smith reveal marriage trouble on Facebook show →
In a one-on-one conversation Friday on Pinkett Smith’s series “Red Table Talk,” she said she was reluctantly discussing Alsina’s reported comments because of the public speculation they provoked.
· Yankees 'Exploring' Usage of Crowd Noise At Yankee Stadium This Season →
To outfielder Mike Tauchman, all this talk on the changes and unprecedented circumstances players will face this season are bound to wipe away once it's time for the season to begin.
· Elon Musk claims mysterious brain chip will be able to cure depression and addiction: ‘It’s both great and terrifying’ →
“You wouldn’t need to talk,” he said.
· Posey out for 2020 as MLB teams deal with churning rosters →
Similar to the sounds being used by leagues in Taiwan and Korea since they returned to play during the pandemic, the tracks included the constant, running chatter of fans talking in the stands that is typically heard during a game -- though at a subdued level.
The New York Times
· Trump, in Florida, Seeks to Quell Doubts About His Opposition to Maduro →
“Then John Bolton’s comments come out that clearly show that the president’s talk on Venezuela was all cheap rhetoric, and that he actually has no faith in Guaidó and was ridiculing him,” Mr. Ulvert said.
· Cal Football: Eagles Punish DeSean Jackson, Who Visits with Holocaust Survivor →
The Philadelphia Eagles issued a punishment Friday to wide receiver DeSean Jackson for his anti-Semitic messages on social media last week, and the former Cal star took steps to demonstrate he wants to make amends by talking with a 94-year-old Holocaust survivor.
The New York Times
· As Trump Demanded Schools Reopen, His Experts Warned of ‘Highest Risk’ →
In a “talking points” section, the material is critical of “noticeable gaps” in reopening plans reviewed from Florida, Oregon, Oklahoma and Minnesota.
· Long tail of Covid-19 can prolong suffering for months, say survivors →
At one point she was so delirious she heard her dogs talking, and was not particularly surprised.