|talk show host||トークショーホスト|
· Sakshi on MS Dhoni's retirement rumours: 'I don't know where these things come from' →
“You know how Mahi is… Mahi wont really come and talk on Insta Live.
· Stocks Still Have A Key Upside Catalyst →
In conclusion, the evidence we talked about here suggests there’s a distinct lack of participation among investors right now, which in turn means there’s still plenty of cash on the sidelines that can be used to fuel additional rallies in equities.
· Covid-19 tests exceed 200,000 a day target, government claims →
So a contact tracer will want to know who the person testing positive met and talked to over the two or three days before they developed symptoms and went into isolation.
· Embraer Q1 2020 Earnings Preview →
Now read: Boeing Talks Airline Bankruptcy »
· Global report: fears of coronavirus surge from US protests as world cases hit 6m →
The German foreign minister, Heiko Maas, also condemned the move and pledged intensive talks with Washington on the issue.
· Trump Is Afraid →
Richard Nixon was a self-styled law-and-order president, too, who in 1971 talked about hiring teamsters-union “thugs” to rough up Vietnam War protesters.
· America’s Worst Year →
Trump knows only how to talk about himself, and his critics.
The China Post
· Boy Scout victims’ choice: Sue rashly, or wait and risk loss →
On the other hand, she noted, some victims just might not be ready to talk about their abuse and forgo a shot at justice.
· F1 wants reverse grid for back-to-back races despite Mercedes opposition →
“People who propose that don’t really know what they’re talking about.” he said.
The New York Times
· Herb Stempel, Quiz Show Whistle-Blower, Is Dead at 93 →
Mr. Stempel was a paid consultant on the Redford film and made a cameo appearance as another contestant talking to an investigator.