· Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) CEO John Hadjipateras on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And then sorry to just one – maybe one more just on this, because there's a lot of moving parts and a lot of weather, you mentioned there aren't really cargo cancellations but obviously limited and things happening very quickly and very fluidly, we've seen in say the product tanker space and the MRs and then handy is a lot of logistical issues with access to voyage and waiting time.
· Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) CEO Petros Pappas on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And I think it's more of an issue for tankers maybe than bulkers.
· The demise of oil may have been greatly exaggerated →
Freight rates to hire super tankers known as VLCCs, recently used to store oil out at sea, have fallen back to around $US50,000 ($75,000) per day, from a peak of $US200,000 per day.
· Improving EIA's Weekly Crude Oil Production Estimate →
Estimates of imports and exports based on tanker movements are often wrong since they cannot tell what data was reported to customs.
· Teekay Tankers: A Story Of Very Rapid Deleveraging →
The tanker orderbook is currently 8% of the existing fleet size, the lowest level since 1997.
The New York Times
· José María Galante, Dogged Pursuer of Justice for Franco’s Victims, Dies at 71 →
One of his campaigns was to hold the authorities responsible for mishandling the oil spill caused by the sinking of a tanker off the coast of Spain in 2002.
· North India sizzles as temperature touches 50C →
Parts of New Delhi and elsewhere regularly see scuffles when tankers arrive to deliver water.
The New York Times
· When the Mexican Air Force Went to War Alongside America →
But on May 14, 1942, a Mexican oil tanker off the coast of Florida was intercepted by a German submarine, which torpedoed the vessel, spilling 6,000 tons of oil and killing at least 13 of the 35 crew members.
· India wilts under heatwave as temperature hits 50 degrees Celsius →
Parts of Delhi and elsewhere regularly see scuffles when tankers arrive to deliver water.