|oil tanker||Petrol tankeri|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· A Timeline of the George Floyd Protests →
In Minneapolis, about 200 protesters were arrested, and a man who drove a tanker truck toward a crowd was taken into police custody.
· Boeing Defense Is No Rocket →
Exception to that rule seemingly is 2016, but that's also the year in which Boeing took an accounting charge on the Boeing 747 program, reclassified costs for two Boeing 787 aircraft to R&D and added a portion of the tanker cost growth to BCA operating costs.
· Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) CEO Eddie Valentis on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our operating results for the first quarter of 2020 reflected the stability and contribution from the time charters we had previously entered into during 2019 for our medium-range product tankers, as well as continued cost discipline.
· Europe tries to reassure Russia over Libya arms embargo mission →
Europe tried to reassure Russia during a UN Security Conference video call Tuesday after a French warship intercepted an oil tanker off the coast of Libya under an operation to halt the flow of arms to the North African country.
The New York Times
· View Pictures of the George Floyd Protests Nationwide →
A tanker truck drove toward thousands of protesters on a Minnesota highway on Sunday.
· Man who drove truck toward Minneapolis protesters released without charges →
A tanker truck drives into thousands of people on 35W North Bound highway during a protests over the death of George Floyd on Sunday in Minneapolis.
· US sanctions four shipping firms for transporting Venezuelan oil →
Marshall Islands-based Afranav Maritime Ltd, Adamant Maritime Ltd and Sanibel Shiptrade Ltd, as well as Greece-based Seacomber Ltd, all own tankers that lifted Venezuelan oil between February and April of this year, the Treasury Department said.
· Burned flags and curfews: US cities convulsed by unrest →
The demonstrators were marching peacefully along a highway when the driver of a speeding tanker truck tried to force his way through the crowd, without causing any injuries.
· Arrests made at Minnesota Capitol →
It does not appear that a tanker truck driver who drove through a crowd of protesters on a Minneapolis freeway Sunday intended to hit people or target the protest, officials said Monday.