|oil tanker||Petrol tankeri|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· O-I Glass seeks to seize Venezuela-owned oil tanker - Reuters →
O-I Glass (OI -6.3%) is attempting to seize an oil tanker owned by Venezuela to collect part of a $500M arbitration award it won after the 2010 expropriation of two manufacturing plants, Reuters reports, citing court papers.
· I’ve Witnessed the Decline of the Republican Party →
Over my time here, as an academic, a congressional staffer, a think tanker, and a commentator and public figure, I have gotten to know and worked with a wide range of key actors in politics and policy.
· Midsized shipbuilders' orders down 39 pct amid COVID-19 in H1 →
According to the report released by the Korea Eximbank Overseas Economic Research Institute, the shipbuilders won orders of a combined six tankers, or 157,000 compensated gross tons (CGTs), down 39 percent in the January-June period from a year earlier.
· Beirut’s blast and Lebanon’s deeper crisis →
That supply had been confiscated in 2014 from a tanker, but never safely removed.
· Loudoun County crime report →
A tanker truck was observed taking water from a hydrant.
· BP: Strategy Change Is Like Turning Around An Oil Tanker →
Of course, it is the execution that matters, and changing the course of a company the size of BP in just 5-10 years is not unlike turning around a VLCC oil tanker headed for the shoreline.
· ProPublica Wins Six Malofiej Awards →
The team built a 3D replica of the array dials, gauges and digital readouts that were displayed before the U.S. Navy destroyer struck an oil tanker off the coast of Singapore.
· Clean Harbors' (CLH) CEO Alan S. McKim on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Cruise ships, tankers, it hasn't really gotten unstuck.
· Oil: The Market Is In For A Bit Of A Surprise If It Didn't Price In The Incoming Draws →
Based on tanker movements (exports and imports), we are seeing US crude storage falling below ~500 million bbls by the end of August.
· OPEC Middle East Oil Flows Edge Higher on Easing of Output Cuts →
Observed flows from Iran have been excluded, as tankers often disappear from tracking for weeks.