Tanker trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|oil tanker||Tàu chở dầu|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Over $3 billion raised for Venezuelan refugees amid coronavirus pandemic →
The first of five Iranian oil tankers delivered 1.5 million barrels of gasoline to Venezuela.
· Navios Maritime Partners: To Diversify Or Not →
Finally, as a shareholder in NMM, I would prefer if NMM would stay diversified, and even diversify further by adding some tankers from Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) into the fleet.
The New York Times
· Your Wednesday Briefing →
Oil from Iran: An oil tanker has sailed into Venezuela from Iran, the first of five ships expected to arrive in a nation so starved of gasoline that the docking of a single tanker was hailed by government officials as a victory.
· StealthGas Inc. (GASS) CEO Harry Vafias on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
During the past three months, we concluded four new charters and charter extensions isolating as most important the time charters concluded for two of our tankers.
· Pandemic forces virtual safety checks for oil tankers →
Ship assessors are resorting to virtual inspections of oil tankers to keep vessels afloat, as the coronavirus pandemic makes physical visits to check for seaworthiness tougher and a slump in fuel demand increases the need for ships as storage.
· Braemar Shipping - Badly Hit By The Lockdown But Should Recover →
Sure, there are times, like now, when tankers cost an arm and a leg for those wanting to store oil.
The New York Times
· Oil-Starved Venezuela Celebrates Arrival of Tankers From Iran →
BOGOTÁ, Colombia — An oil tanker called “Fortune” has sailed into Venezuela from Iran, the first of five ships expected to arrive in a nation so starved of gasoline that the docking of a single tanker was hailed on Monday by government officials as a victory.
The Wall Street Journal
· Second Fuel Tanker From Iran Arrives in Venezuela →
A second tanker dispatched by Iran was welcomed Monday by Venezuelan naval frigates and helicopters as it entered national waters, a lifeline for embattled Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro that reflects the closer ties being forged between Tehran and U.S. adversaries in Latin America.
· Iranian tanker docks in Venezuelan port →
The first of five Iranian tankers carrying fuel to Venezuela has moored at a port serving the El Palito refinery, the oil minister said on Monday, and Refinitiv Eikon data showed a second vessel had entered its waters.
· First Iranian oil tanker docks in Venezuela →
The first of five Iranian tankers carrying much-needed gasoline and oil derivatives docked in Venezuela on Monday, Caracas announced amid concern in Washington over the burgeoning relationship between countries it sees as international pariahs.