· Alaska Air Group: The Rally Is Just Getting Started →
Management expects cash burn to slow to $200 million by June and has set a target of reaching cash breakeven by year-end.
· Incidents of police being called on black people not committing crimes lead states to consider new laws →
Four states - New Jersey, Minnesota, Oregon and Washington - have recently considered bills that would criminalise calling the police when crimes have not occurred, some specifying calls that “unlawfully discriminate” or target “protected classes”.
· Q4 GDP growth estimate: No consensus among economists, forecasters; govt to release data tomorrow →
Generally, business and economic activity shoots up in the last quarter as companies put more effort to meet their annual targets.
· Balotelli's 'mind no longer' with Brescia, says club president →
Balotelli, who has 36 caps for Italy, joined Brescia last summer, as he targeted a return to the national side for Euro 2020, which has been postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
· No 7 launches its first-ever retinol serum as 100,000 people sign up for waitlist →
“This supercharged concentrate actively targets the visible sign of ageing and dullness to kick start surface skin renewal from the very first application, working night after night to deliver visibly younger looking skin,” the product description continues.
· Better FFB production and divestment realisation to improve FGV’s Q2 performance →
Factoring in the weather pattern nationwide and oil palm trees cyclical pattern, he said the company also hopes the remaining quarters production would be able to help FGV to catch up its target.
· Barrick: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You More - Part 2 →
Join us to get instant-access to our model portfolio targeting 9-10% yield, our preferred stock and Bond portfolio, and income tracking tools.
· Too far, too fast - Disney downgraded at Imperial Research →
He downgrades to Underperform, with $105 price target suggesting about 14% downside from yesterday's close of $121.53.
· ResTORbio launches study of RTB101 for preventing COVID-19 in nursing homes →
According to the company, RTB101 is an oral, selective and potent TORC1 inhibitor that inhibits the phosphorylation of multiple targets downstream of TORC1.
· Fashion retailer Boohoo buys out stake in Pretty Little Thing →
“To raise the money, suggesting that opportunities may emerge, but with no specific targets and then to buy PLT two years early is perplexing,” Earl said.