|intended target||Amaçlanan hedef|
|main target||Ana hedef|
|target area||Hedef bölge|
|target audience||Hedef kitle|
|target market||Hedef piyasa|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· KeyCorp: Net Interest Income Likely To Drive Earnings Recovery →
The June 2021 target price suggests a high upside from the current market price; hence, I’m bullish on KEY for a holding period of one year.
· Jittery Hong Kong authors seek Taiwan safety after security law →
The climate of fear has only intensified under the new law, which uses vague language to target secession, subversion, terrorism and collusion with foreign forces.
· Minister says Covid-19 mandatory quarantine already cost Putrajaya RM116m →
“So we need to ensure that the aid (exemption) is targeted (to only those who need it),” he said.
· AllianceBernstein: A Resilient Asset Manager With A 9.7% Yield →
Analyst price targets range from a low of $26 to a high of $34.50, with the average price target sitting above where shares are trading at today.
· ImmunoGen: High Reward, High Risk →
Mirvetuximab soravtansine is an antibody-drug conjugate that targets folate receptor alpha, or FRa.
· The evolution of Extinction Rebellion →
Those who had decided to go ahead with the action did not seem to realise that by targeting the tube at that time of day, the people affected would not be bankers or financiers, but working-class Londoners, many on zero-hours contracts.
The Japan Times
· Hindus in India set to build temple at razed mosque site →
But some expressed fear that the new temple could embolden Hindu nationalists to target two other mosques in Uttar Pradesh.
· EUR/CAD Could Break Above 1.60, Invalidating Its Long-Term Bearish Trend →
The Fed's short-term rate was dropped to a target range of 0.00-0.25%, which, while positive, is effectively at the zero lower bound.
· 'Should be rationalisation': Paul Keating pushes for super funds to merge →
Former Prime Minister Paul Keating has encouraged smaller industry superannuation funds to merge as restrictions from the coronavirus pandemic continue to hit areas like tourism and hospitality, raising concerns about the stability of funds targeting specific sectors.
· BBC: How BBC grabbed eyeballs in India during the on-going pandemic →
These startups are solely focusing on building a certain audience base and are more nimble-footed in terms of targeting audiences.