|tariff rates||Tarife oranları|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Japan Times
· South Korean court moves closer to sale of Japanese steel-maker assets →
Tokyo is reported to be weighing tougher visa requirements for South Korean visitors, temporarily recalling its ambassador from Seoul, imposing additional tariffs on South Korean products and restricting remittances to South Korea, among other measures.
· SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG) CEO Zvi Lando on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Actual tariff payments on Chinese made products important to the U.S. decreased as well this quarter as a result of lower shipments to the United States and increased manufacturing in Vietnam.
· Vietnam-EU FTA to benefit S. Korean fashion firms: KITA →
Currently, the EU depends on China for 30 percent of its clothes imports, but it slaps tariffs of up to 12 percent.
· (LEAD) Japanese company to appeal S. Korean court decision on asset seizure: reports →
The steps could include increased tariffs and visa restrictions, observers said.
· Trump's Outrageous and Unconstitutional Demands On TikTok and Microsoft →
For example, who pays tariffs.
· These Are All the Major Flashpoints Between China and the U.S. →
Tariffs and trade
· Brexit LIVE: UK faces paying for EU's huge debt mountain with new £160BILLION bill →
11.21am update: UK trade secretary to criticise US tariffs on British goods
The New York Times
· TikTok, Trump and an Impulse to Play C.E.O. to Corporate America →
He threatened to hit Carrier furnaces from Mexico with 35 percent tariffs and promised to call the company’s executives.
· Great Buys: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Monday 8/3/20) →
Cramer and the AAP team are looking at everything from earnings and tariffs to the Federal Reserve.