|used tear gas||使用済み催涙ガス|
|wear and tear||損耗|
· Episcopal bishop 'deeply offended' by Trump using Bible, church as a 'prop' →
Police used tear gas to disperse huge crowds that went onto a Philadelphia freeway Monday.
· Saudi Arabia to co-host UN fundraising summit for Yemen →
The UN had been hoping that 2020 would start to see a decline in the need for aid as peace talks led to the conflict subsiding through the war torn country.
· This Is How Trump Wants to Be Seen →
Minutes before he began, police converged on the peaceful protesters massed outside Lafayette Square, just north of the White House, pumping tear gas at them and pushing them back with an imposing line of officers on horseback.
· Cops in Dallas and D.C. trap protesters en masse →
The state of play: The kettles are among a number of law enforcement tactics being deployed Monday night, including shows-of-force by helicopters, flash bombs and tear gas.
· In photos: George Floyd protests continue to grip the nation →
The state of play: Protests have faced striking violence, including the use of tear gas, flash bangs, physical force and rubber bullets by law enforcement.