|not to tell||言わない|
|tell a story||話をする|
|tell the story||物語を語る|
|tell the truth||本当のことを言え|
· Centrelink debts have been collected based on income-averaging for '20 to 30 years', minister reveals →
At a later doorstop, Robert told Guardian Australia at least 4,000 debts a year were calculated with averaged income data from 2007 onwards.
· TikTok, Facebook, WhatsApp wedged between superpowers →
But the chief executive of its China businesses, Kelly Zhang Nan, told Chinese media on Tuesday that the mainland version of the site, Douyin, would continue to operate in Hong Kong.
· EU compared to ‘bitter jilted ex-partner’ after Brussels forecast predicts Brexit turmoil →
“As we finally come out of lockdown, the last thing the British people want to be told is that we can’t succeed by some jumped up bureaucrat whose tax free salary will go untouched whatever happens.
· Gina Prince-Bythewood: 'Films about black women are the hardest to get made' →
As recently as last year, DuVernay told the Guardian about the subtle sort of pigeonholing that can result: “I’m not getting John Wick 3, even though I’d love to make it.”
· This year, GCSE and A-level results depend on teachers being unbiased. That's the real test →
First, she told me, “it emerged in focus groups that the kids knew that the teachers’ predictions were wrong.
· Beatle Ringo Starr sends 80th birthday message of peace and love to Liverpool →
His annual birthday Peace and Love celebration began in 2008, he told Rolling Stone magazine last year.
· Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Thiago Alcantara warning, Kalidou Koulibaly price, Milot Rashica blow →
As cited by Inside Futbol, Nicol told ESPN FC: “I’d like to see him at Liverpool because that would mean he’d just be strengthening the squad and strengthening the competition for places.
· The Grand Tour backlash as fans demands answers over Amazon update: 'More details!' →
They told their 771,6000 followers: “Yes, the next Special will land later this year.
· How safe is it to travel by plane, train or cruise liner? →
“Transmission of infectious diseases is directly correlated to the number of contacts between individuals,” Dr Goscé told The Independent.
· Fainu's fight to clear name on course for District Court →
“Our position is, and always has been, that our client is innocent,” Tabchouri told the Herald.