|not to tell||Söyleme|
|tell a story||Bir hikaye anlatmak|
|tell the story||Hikayeyi anlat|
|tell the truth||Doğruyu söyle|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The killing of Ahmaud Arbery →
Gregory McMichael told police he suspected Arbery, who is black, was a burglar and that Arbery attacked his son before being shot.
· After Amitabh Bachchan's Gulabo Sitabo, more films set to see OTT releases →
Atul Mohan, editor at Complete Cinema, told FE, Amazon, which bought the digital rights to Gulabo Sitabo earlier this month, may have paid the producers around 40-50% more than they would have, had there been a theatrical release.
· 'Yogi's law' will be ex-cop's legacy after WorkSafe backs down on dogs →
Sometimes, it creeps up and whispers in his ear, telling him it's time to have what Mr Fenton calls “a little chat”.
· With ‘Four More Shots Please!,’ India gets its own ‘Sex and the City’ →
“The stories that haven’t been told before are now finally finding their way on screen,” Purohit said.
· France has lowest daily increase in new Covid-19 cases and deaths since lockdown →
Despite the easing of restrictions, social distancing rules remain in place in France and Environment Minister Elisabeth Borne told France Inter radio the government did not want people to travel abroad this summer.
· Rocketman (and woman): Elon and Gwynne, the pair who made SpaceX →
“I have no creative bones in my body at all,” Shotwell told a Nasa historian in 2013.
· Afghan president to free up to 2,000 Taliban prisoners after ceasefire offer →
“We have not received a single report of clash or fighting among our Mujahideen and the enemy forces,” Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told AFP late yesterday.
The China Post
· CEO buys struggling New Zealand media company for $1 →
And broadcaster MediaWorks on Monday told staff that 130 positions would be cut.
· Japan insect enthusiast puts cricket ramen on the menu →
Kazuhiko Horiguchi, who ordered a ramen pack complete with whole fried cricket, told AFP he was pleasantly surprised by the experience.
· Texas Chick-fil-A holds graduation ceremony for employees →
Cuomo told reporters Sunday that the economy can slowly reopen as cases decline — so long as smart policies are put in place, such as reduced capacity and requiring face masks.