Temporarily в новостях
|temporarily closed||Временно закрыт|
|temporarily halted||Временно остановлен|
|temporarily moved||Временно переехал|
|temporarily replaced||Временно заменен|
|temporarily suspended||Временно приостановлено|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· SunCoke Energy Inc. (SXC) CEO Mike Rippey on Q2 2020 Results-Earnings Call Transcript →
As we temporarily ramped down production in 2020 and address market conditions and logistics services, we have taken several steps to reduce cost and optimize our operations.
· Illinois Rep Wants to Abolish History Classes as Racist →
Leaders in education, politics and other areas gathered in suburban Evanston Sunday to ask that the Illinois State Board of Education change the history curriculum at schools statewide, and temporarily halt instruction until an alternative is decided upon.
· Hudson Ltd. (HUD) CEO Roger Fordyce on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Or was there something unique in this quarter that temporarily reduced the cash burn rate?
· CEOs to Congress: A lot more small businesses will fail without new aid →
Small businesses have been ravaged by the coronavirus pandemic, which forced businesses across the country to temporarily shut down and kept consumers largely confined to their homes.
· The 6 most interesting Michigan races to watch in Tuesday’s primary →
Numerous members of the House from Michigan, including Reps. Debbie Dingell and Elissa Slotkin, have cautioned Democrats to not get too comfortable, but Trump’s campaign has temporarily stopped putting up television ads in the state — ceding valuable airtime to Biden.
· Actions Speak Louder Than Words in Matt LaFleur's Plan for Aaron Rodgers →
He changed his tune this summer, temporarily rebranding to the Washington Football Team while he decides upon a permanent name.
· Jim Cramer's Retail Investing Rules →
Lord & Taylor, which has roots that go back to 1824 and was purchased by French clothing rental start-up Le Tote in a $100 million deal last year, said that its 38 locations have been temporarily closed since March 2020.
· Wells Fargo: A Buy For One Simple Reason →
And although the FED temporarily altered the growth restriction in April 2020, so that Wells Fargo can participate in the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program, this is a huge challenge for Wells Fargo as it is restricting its abilities to grow in a low interest rate environment.
· Rod Petrie resumes Scottish FA president role after surgery →
The 64-year-old stepped down temporarily five weeks ago for health reasons.
· Job search for work from home in India rises 442% during Feb-July: Report →
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, many jobs have rapidly become work-from-home jobs at least temporarily and with the flexibility and a variety of career options, it has become more popular than ever, global job site Indeed said in a report.