|temporarily closed||Geçici olarak kapanmıştır|
|temporarily halted||Geçici olarak durduruldu|
|temporarily moved||Geçici olarak taşındı|
|temporarily replaced||Geçici olarak değiştirildi|
|temporarily suspended||Geçici olarak askıya alındı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Olin Corporation (OLN) CEO John Fischer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Olin has addressed the lower customer demand by extending maintenance outages where practical and temporarily idling Chlor Alkali and Epoxy assets.
· Zillow Group, Inc. (Z) CEO Rich Barton on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While our Zillow Offers home buying was paused temporarily at the beginning of Q2, our actions, improved housing market conditions and low mortgage rates helped drive better revenue than expected for all three of our segments.
· Coronavirus map LIVE: US takes huge step lifting Level 4 Health Advisory amid pandemic →
Earlier this week, two businesses in Newcastle, Co Down, closed temporarily following outbreaks among their staff.
The New York Times
· Debt, Debt, Goose. →
Fitch’s debt dynamics analysis indicates that debt/GDP could stabilize temporarily from 2023 if fiscal balances return to pre-pandemic levels, but only assuming that interest rates stay very low.”
· Park Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (PK) CEO Thomas Baltimore on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We'll assume that will probably ramp up, whether that's an incremental 100 or 200 basis points so that we at 7% or 8% temporarily.
The New York Times
· Tourist Posing With 200-Year-Old Sculpture Breaks Her Toes →
After the outbreak of World War II, the museum temporarily transported the models to the Temple of Possagno, a Catholic church designed by Canova in the town where he was born.
· 3 Louisville Soccer Players Dismissed After Party Leads to 29 COVID-19 Cases →
The outbreak forced both men's and women's soccer, field hockey and volleyball programs on campus to temporarily shut down workouts.
· Strictly Come Dancing former pro speaks out on replacing Bruno Tonioli for 2020 series →
Now, former Strictly pro Joanne Clifton has spoken out on temporarily replacing the judge.
· Agenus Inc. (AGEN) CEO Garo Armen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Unfortunately, the relapse rate is extremely high, probably 70% to 80% for larger tumors and chemotherapies are -- temporarily can provide some benefit, but they are definitely not curative and patients wind up ultimately succumbing to this disease fairly regularly.
· Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) CEO - on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our Q2 North American light oil and NGL production was 82,422 barrels a day, down approximately 7%, primarily due to the company's decision to temporarily curtail production and reduce well servicing activities in the second quarter.