“Tend” in the news
|tend to focus|
|tend to form|
|tend to use|
Publications and example sentences
· Arista Networks: Free Cash Flow To Drive The Stock Back To $300 →
This is in the nature of the hardware business, which tends to be cyclical.
· Capturing The Trend In Cryptocurrencies →
From our backtest results we see the EMA-20 strategy generates a high number of trades, of which a large number tend to be small losers.
· Applied Materials - A Buy, But Expect A Rollercoaster Ride →
The stock's valuation, as measured by EV/ Sales, has tended to reach its peak after revenue growth has peaked, holding the level for a good 12 months or so before falling sharply by half, reaching a trough around 6 months BEFORE revenue growth has troughed.
The New York Times
· New York City Doesn’t Have to Suffer This Summer →
The city’s response to heat tended to be reactive, rather than systematic or proactive — hydrants opened during a period of extreme weather.
· Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation →
Rogers said the sample was chosen because people in these demographics tend to be at a higher risk for developing poorer health outcomes.
· Atlassian: Recent Rise And Premium Valuation Puts Me On Sidelines For Now →
I believe the company will remain at a premium valuation for many years to come, but history has shown software companies with 20x+ revenue multiples tend to contract if there is a soft spot in the market.
· JOYY Inc.: Be Patient →
Currently, management is focusing on adding users in developed markets as they tend to spend more money on online entertainment.
· Why smart investors are buying gold in midst of Covid →
Gold as an asset usually shares negative correlation with other assets (such as equity, debt and real estate), and tends to perform better during risk-off periods.
· Judge rules against Florida Republican-backed law blocking felons from voting until they pay legal fees →
“It would be stunning if somebody told me that they did not realise that African Americans tend to vote Democratic.”