|tend to focus||集中する傾向がある|
|tend to form||形成する傾向がある|
|tend to use||使用する傾向がある|
· Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) CEO Mark Dankberg on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But I think that those things in the near-term will probably tend to drive ARPU.
· The Law Of Requisite Variety →
Do the delays in receiving payments from your clients tend to fall, remain stable or rise?
· From face masks to alcohol, fake goods in Malaysia are putting lives in danger →
But they tend to still consume the counterfeit goods because of the huge price difference,” said Adli.
· Pandemic worrying you more than your parents, but it’s them most at risk? You’re not alone →
He speculated that younger people tended to be more socially active and this was why the lockdown experience hit them hardest.
The New York Times
· Will the Coronavirus Kill College Admissions Tests? →
SAT scores also correlate with income: In general, students from wealthier families — who tend to reap the benefits of better-funded schools and can pay thousands of dollars for private coaching and test prep — do better than those from lower-income ones.
· Mobile TeleSystems Public Joint Stock Company (MBT) CEO Alexey Kornya on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
With the first question, first of all, I want to stress that we see higher data consumption prep, primarily in fixed line, though, overall trend that we see from the beginning of the year and including the time after COVID that people tend to get higher tariff plans, high priced tariffs with bigger allowances.
· What should startup founders know before negotiating with corporate VCs? →
As a rule of thumb, the bigger CVC funds like GV and Comcast tend to be financially driven, meaning they’ll be approaching negotiations through a financial lens.
· Royalty Pharma Starts U.S. IPO Process →
Public markets are generally more open to biopharma IPOs, which tend to make up the majority of IPOs in recent years.
· Fan ownership would give rugby and football clubs stability, says thinktank →
The report points out that clubs in Germany’s Bundesliga for the most part have to be at least 50% owned by members, with the average ticket price far lower than it is in the Premier League where, as in club rugby in England, increases in television and sponsorship income have tended to be passed on to players and agents.
· KOLD: Take Profits And Move On →
The problem here is that futures prices tend to converge to the spot price over time – a process which results in something called “roll yield” for trackers of natural gas.