|tend to focus||集中する傾向がある|
|tend to form||形成する傾向がある|
|tend to use||使用する傾向がある|
· Update On REMX- The Rare Earth Metals ETF →
These long and short positions tend to change on an intraday basis.
· Trinseo Divisions Show Recovery Across The Board While Their Bonds Have Recovered And The Stock To Follow →
It is well-known that bond markets are not only much larger but tend to be much more efficient and better reflect fundamentals of the underlying securities.
· Bubble? Any Bears Left? Asking For A Friend →
These types of returns are ripe for a massive pullback, and as one domino falls, the other tends to follow.
· Newmont Is Hovering Slightly Above A Great Buying Point →
This box tends to remove commodity companies from my portfolio, and I am okay with that.
· Lockdown Ending - Stocks To Buy →
Stock market valuations at the beginning of new economic cycles tend to be stretched because of the extended period of exciting growth visibility on offer.
· Anaplan: Time To Course-Correct →
These peers tend to trade at high single-digit or low double-digit valuation multiples:
· Trump’s purge of inspectors general, explained →
Unlike other presidential appointees who come and go with different administrations, inspectors general tend to stick around.
· NHS to increase Covid-19 patients receiving antibody therapy →
The principle behind the therapy is that people who fight off severe infections tend to develop high levels of antibodies in their blood, which protect them in the future.
· Missing your barista coffee fix? Here's everything you need to make it at home →
We loved the fact you can load up two types of beans, that every step of the coffee is editable and the machine intuitively remembers what you tend to prefer – right down to which beans for which type of coffee.
· Bulls Vs. Bears: We Share Our Views →
That number tends to hit its low point near tops, and peaks near bottoms.