|people tend||Insanlar eğilim|
|tend not||Eğilim yapma|
|tend to focus||Odaklanma eğilimi|
|tend to form||Oluşma eğilimi|
|tend to use||Kullanma eğilimi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Carpenter Technology Now In The Teeth Of The Downturn →
Sure, aircraft use more specialty metals, med-tech is doing more 3D-printing with titanium powder, and so on, but competition and pushback from OEMs tend to keep a lid on transformative growth.
· Sign Of The Times: Alphabet Borrows $10 Billion In Bond Market →
Note here that under a regime of financial engineering, the money the Federal Reserve pumps into the economy tends to stay in the financial circuit of the economy and does not leak much into the output of goods and services.
· Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google are bulletproof →
The EU plays an outsized role when it comes to regulation because other regions - even the Americans - tend to follow its lead.
· STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) CEO Chris Volk on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
That's because most well known net lease investment grade tenants tend to be centered in essential non-COVID sensitive businesses, which we believe to be the far more relevant issue.
· WPT Industrial: Benefiting From Continued Growth In E-Commerce →
WPT's tenants are typically large multinationals who tend to be better positioned to endure COVID-19 induced business interruptions than smaller tenants would be.
· Sempra Energy (SRE) CEO Jeff Martin on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So we're always evaluating 10 or 12 of these at a time and our approach we tend to be to focus on each of these as an opportunity for us to get better as a company.
· A Taiwan Tech Company Bigger Than Foxconn (Not TSMC) →
It went one step further, offering reference designs — recipes for how to make a smartphone — whereas Qualcomm tended to just sell the chip and let device manufacturers figure out the rest.
· Maryland will manage Purple Line construction if partnership falls through, state officials say →
“As the deadline approaches, that tends to move some people,” Turner said.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Briefing: What Happened Today →
Public schools, which educate about 90 percent of U.S. children, tend to have less money, larger class sizes and less flexibility to make the necessary changes to prepare for the virus.
· Perrigo Company plc (PRGO) CEO Murray Kessler on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And second, I believe, that we are a higher share because we have invested and we tend to be the partner of choice in-store brand on our categories because of all the investments we've made.