|tension and culminated||緊張と最高潮|
The Japan Times
· North Korean defectors face wrath of both Seoul and Pyongyang →
The dispute exposes a potential source of tension between South Korea and its key security ally as Seoul prepares for the arrival Tuesday of Deputy Secretary of State Stephen Biegun, the Trump administration’s top nuclear envoy.
· Dollar wallows as data temper recovery doubts →
“The main downside risks for AUD/USD are an escalation in US-China tensions and the risk partial lockdowns become more widespread,” he said, saying a fall to US$0.6660 was possible.
· Dear China, Enjoy This Bull Market. Love, Donald →
This time, tension with the U.S. hasn’t even made a dent.
· Tension mounts in Premier League relegation battle →
Tension is mounting at the bottom of the Premier League as the fight to avoid relegation heads towards a dramatic conclusion.
· Department apologises for delays in getting food to tower residents →
The decision was immediately reversed when it created more angst and tension, and SES crews were told to return it.
· Trump snub: China concocts sneaky revenge for Trump's vicious attack over virus →
Without mentioning the US, but as tensions rise between China and the US, Mr Zhang said in a statement that a “certain country ... walked away from international commitments, and launched acts of unilateralism and bullying.”
· China slams US as it joins global arms trade treaty at UN →
Without naming the United States, but amid escalating tensions between Beijing and Washington, Zhang said in a statement that a “certain country ... walked away from international commitments, and launched acts of unilateralism and bullying.”
· North Korea says it has no intention to sit down with US, KCNA reports →
Last month, North Korea abruptly raised tensions with South Korea and blew up a joint liaison office, just on its side of the border, before just as suddenly suspending plans for unspecified military actions.
· Bubonic plague outbreak: The terrifying way plague in China has exploded →
China warning: MP warns of another Cold War amid increasing tensions
The Japan Times
· Jose Mourinho delighted by Lloris-Son clash during Tottenham win →
The manager renowned for his own flashpoints and volatility was delighted to see tensions between teammates erupting in public view.