|within the territory||領土内|
· Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) CEO Mark Dankberg on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So, I just wanted to just -- if you look at the chart there we said do not -- it doesn't overcome issues of lifetime and the fact that you just can't -- you can't cluster non-geosynchronous satellites over any particular territory.
· Freo ship's coronavirus cases 'no excuse' to keep state locked up: Harvey →
The opposition leader said an outbreak of six cases which had been isolated on a livestock carrier coming from the Middle East didn't mean borders would have to stay closed to South Australia and the Northern Territory.
· Trump says U.S. to take action on China over Hong Kong this week →
Trump's economic adviser pledged Washington would pay expenses of U.S. firms that wanted to shift operations from the territory or China.
· White House says late-June G7 summit would be great reopening example →
At least 1,672,708 cases of the highly contagious novel coronavirus have been reported in the United States and its territories, according to a Reuters tally of state and local government sources as of Tuesday.
· Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (MGIC) CEO Guy Bernstein on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Most of our growth in absolute numbers was traditionally from North America and Israel, which continued to be our strongest territories.
The Wall Street Journal
· Many Companies Ask Lenders to Give Them a Break →
“Investors are now in uncharted territory, as weak covenant packages…leave them without rights that have traditionally been available when a borrower is in financial distress,” Mr. Hoque said.
The New York Times
· Outcry Over Cummings Turns Public Against Johnson for 1st Time →
Another survey, by the polling firm Savanta ComRes, found that his approval rating plunged 20 percentage points in the last four days and now stands in negative territory for the first time since his landslide election victory in December.
· Coronavirus in the Pacific: weekly briefing →
French Pacific territories: Cases in French Polynesia and New Caledonia remain stable, with 60 and 18 respectively.
· Hong Kong 'hard to see' as finance hub if China takes over: White House →
WASHINGTON, DC: US President Donald Trump on Tuesday (May 26) warned that Hong Kong could lose its status as a global financial centre if a proposed Chinese crackdown goes ahead, as the territory's leader tried to reassure nervous investors.