|called to testify||Ifade vermek için çağrıldı|
|refused to testify||Ifade vermeyi reddetti|
|testify against||Ifade vermek|
|testify before||Daha önce ifade vermek|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· A Conversation with Sen. Ted Cruz →
You know, I chaired a Senate hearing shortly thereafter, where we heard from experts from the CDC and the Department of Transportation and Customs and Border Patrol, and all of those experts testified that halting the travel into and out of China substantially slowed the spread of the virus, that it was a positive step that saved lives.
· Facebook removes post by Trump for the first time as social media giant toughens stance on misleading political speech →
The leaders behind Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google testified before the House Judiciary subcommittee on antitrust, commercial and administrative law.
The New York Times
· Sally Yates, Under Attack by Republicans, Defends Flynn Investigation →
Ms. Yates also testified that knowing what she knew now about errors and omissions in a secret court application to wiretap Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser, she would not have signed off on the paperwork.
· Bezos Sells $3.1 Billion of Amazon Shares After Fortune Surges →
Bezos testified before Congress last month along with the chief executives of Facebook Inc., Apple Inc. and Alphabet Inc. to defend their power and influence.
The New York Times
· Trump’s Bank Was Subpoenaed by N.Y. Prosecutors in Criminal Inquiry →
In early 2019, Mr. Cohen testified on Capitol Hill that Mr. Trump had inflated the value of his assets in order at times to obtain financing from Deutsche Bank, including in 2014 when he bid unsuccessfully for the Buffalo Bills football team.
· Senate Republicans advance Ukraine probe aimed at Biden despite foreign interference concerns →
His committee has been collecting documents and in recent days interviewed three witnesses, including a top State Department official who testified during the impeachment hearings, according to people familiar with the inquiry, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.
· Killer dies in prison after testing positive for COVID →
A police officer testified that Lovett admitted that he shot Bull but said co-defendant Charles Bower later killed Todd.
The China Post
· Inside Big Tech: Pulling back the curtain with ‘hot’ email →
Lawmakers played back words from the documents during last week’s hearing, which marked the first time that Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos of Amazon, Google’s Sundar Pichai and Apple’s Tim Cook testified (via video) as a group to Congress.
· Technologists: Consider Canada →
Four big tech CEOs recently testified in front of Congress.
· Sally Yates, Defending DOJ, Says Michael Flynn Talks 'Neutered' U.S. Russia Policy →
Sally Yates, former deputy attorney general, is sworn in to testify during a Senate Judiciary Committee oversight hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington, Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2020.