· Court hears horrific details of how 'Doomsday Mom' Lori Vallow's children were discovered →
Rexburg Police Detective Ray Hermosillo gave the chilling testimony in a preliminary hearing to determine if there is enough evidence to hold her husband Chad Daybell for trial.
· Usain Bolt's talent for speed becomes more apparent now it is denied to us →
This was sport as testimony: after all, you didn’t simply watch Bolt breaking a world record.
· World Digest: Aug. 3, 2020 →
Since Spain’s Supreme Court opened a probe this year into the 82-year-old’s role in a contract for high-speed rail in Saudi Arabia, Spanish media outlets have published damaging testimony from a separate Swiss probe into millions of euros allegedly given to Juan Carlos by Saudi Arabia’s late King Abdullah.
· Prosecutors are investigating Amazon’s treatment of third-party sellers →
She played testimony from a third-party bookseller who believed Amazon had blocked their store, without providing an explanation why, effectively destroying her business.
The China Post
· Prosecutor seeking Trump’s taxes cites probe of his business →
Trump’s former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, described such practices during congressional testimony.
· Democrats subpoena senior State Department officials in inquiry over firing of inspector general →
In closed door testimony, Monday’s statement said, Faulkner depicted “a small group of senior State Department officials determined to ignore legitimate humanitarian concerns .
· 'Legitimate' concerns about Saudi arms sales, ex-US official says →
Democratic lawmakers released excerpts from voluntary testimony last week by another figure, Charles Faulkner, who had handled State Department relations with Congress -- and had himself come under scrutiny due to his previous work as an arms lobbyist.
The China Post
· Spain’s former king leaving country amid financial scandal →
Since Spain’s Supreme Court opened its probe earlier this year, Spanish media outlets have published damaging testimony from a separate Swiss investigation into millions of euros (dollars) that were allegedly given to Juan Carlos by Saudi Arabia’s late King Abdullah.
The New York Times
· President Trump and his Company Investigated for Possible Fraud, Filing Suggests →
The reports, including investigations into the president’s wealth and an article on the congressional testimony of his former lawyer and fixer, Michael D. Cohen, said that the president may have illegally inflated his net worth and the value of his properties to lenders and insurers.
· Coronation Street spoilers: Geoff 'conjures' new evidence against Yasmeen in final blow →
Could he accuse Alya of blackmailing him to change his testimony in court?