Theaters en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|movie theaters||Salas de cine|
|released in theaters||Estrenado en cines|
|released to theaters||Lanzado a los cines|
|select theaters||Seleccionar teatros|
|theaters across||Teatros a través|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Where states reopened and cases spiked after the U.S. shutdown →
Entertainment venues include bowling alleys, arcades, casinos, theaters and concert venues.
· California orders closure of bars and indoor operations of restaurants and theaters →
California’s governor has ordered all bars to close statewide and all restaurants, movie theaters and museums to halt indoor operations, in a dramatic rolling back of reopening efforts as coronavirus cases continue to surge.
· California Closes Indoor Businesses Statewide As COVID-19 Cases Surge →
Restaurants, wineries, movie theaters, family entertainment centers, zoos, museums and card rooms must suspend their indoor operations, and bars must close altogether.
The New York Times
· California’s rollback, Washington Redskins, Koalas: Your Monday Evening Briefing →
Gavin Newsom ordered restaurants, movie theaters and other businesses to close indoor operations.
· Los Angeles and San Diego school districts to start school year online as virus cases surge in state →
Gavin Newsom announced that the state would re-close a range of business operations statewide, including dine-in restaurants, movie theaters, zoos and museums.
· California orders bars, indoor dining to close in sweeping reversal →
Gavin Newsom on Monday ordered indoor operations for restaurants, wineries, movie theaters and other family entertainment like zoos, museums and card rooms to cease immediately.
· Cinema stocks decline on California's new shutdowns →
Cinema stocks are starting what looks like a new leg down today after the news that California would reclose indoor operations for theaters statewide (along with restaurants, bars, wineries, zoos, museums, fitness centers, places of worship and related locations).
· Mall tenant rent payments pick up in June, Odeon Capital says →
For example, entertainment tenants (i.e., mostly movie theaters) went from paying 0% of May rent to paying 23% of June's.
· Chronicling the Current War on Press Freedom in the Philippines, “A THOUSAND CUTS” The New Documentary from Filmmaker Ramona S. Diaz Opens in Theaters and Virtual Cinemas Nationwide on August 7 →
FRONTLINE (PBS) and PBS Distribution announced the theatrical opening release for the acclaimed documentary A THOUSAND CUTS – from award-winning filmmaker Ramona S. Diaz – coming to theaters and virtual cinemas nationwide on August 7, 2020.
The New York Times
· Your Tuesday Briefing →
Hong Kong Disneyland, movie theaters and children’s summer activities will re-close this week following an increase in coronavirus infections in the territory.