|then there exists||次に存在します|
· Congress opposes Karnataka's decision to name Bengaluru flyover after Veer Savarkar →
“There are several eminent personalities who fought for the development and welfare of the state both before and after independence, flyover could have been named after them.
· George Floyd protests: Man calls police on black entrepreneurs for using same gym in Minneapolis in viral video →
It showed Tom Austin, who worked at the same Mozaic building in Minneapolis, accusing young black men of not being tenants there.
· Gunmen kill 60 in northwest Nigeria attacks →
There was no immediate official comment on the attacks but security sources said the police would address a press conference later Thursday.
· Bulls Vs. Bears: We Share Our Views →
There are always two sides to every story.
· 10 REITs One Year Later - Part 2 →
By April 9, there was hope for a resolution of the Russia-Saudi Arabia dispute that had crushed oil prices.
· Locust attack in Haryana: Govt sounds high alert in seven districts, tractor mounted spraying facilities activated →
Haryana has issued a high alert in seven districts after locust swarms attacked crops in neighbouring Rajasthan and a few other states, official said on Thursday, asserting that there was enough insecticide in stock to tackle the pest menace.
· Fake cheers and cardboard spectators greet rugby league's return →
While the match was played behind closed doors and under strict health protocols, there was no shying away in the tackle as players from both sides launched into bone-crunching hits.
· Microsoft Azure: The Winning Formula →
However, there are ample data points to suggest that Azure has plenty of room to grow in the coming years.
· JobKeeper revamp on agenda as RBA warns ongoing support needed →
The $70 billion JobKeeper program is, along with the JobSeeker coronavirus supplement, due to end after September but there is growing concern this will pull $100 billion in support from the economy at a time when unemployment is expected to be above 9 per cent.
· Honeybee hives to be destroyed after contagious infection discovered →
Unlike the European foulbrood, there is no way to contain AFB other than destroying infected hives.