“Think” in the news
|did not think|
Publications and example sentences
· Gianni Infantino ponders salary caps in post-coronavirus football →
“We’ve had time out, so I don’t think we can expect the lads who have missed lots of football to last the full game.
· MLB Owners Have Players Right Where They Want Them →
Quick, don’t think; just answer.
· Sambo's, which once had 1,100 restaurants, changes name amid national George Floyd protests →
It was an ostensible display of allyship — posting a black square with the aforementioned hashtag — with a promise not to post anything else that day and instead take the time to think about the ways in which many nonblack Americans benefit from structural racism.
· Sporting silence in the Covid-19 era – a photographer's view →
Downtime to stop and think about what is really important.
· Sexist forum posts hundreds of private images of Australian female journalists and celebrities →
“I think it’s kind of tricky not to slut-shame yourself in a way,” she said.
· Bushfire emergency relief: 'People shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get help' →
“I spoke to a person on the phone saying this is ridiculous, your house is burning down the last thing you think is to grab a utility bill, and they got really annoyed with me and it wasn’t a pleasant conversation,” she says.
· Burnt fence bellwether: how Liberal and Labor both say they will save Eden-Monaro →
“I think you’ve probably got the wrong person … That wasn’t me,” she says, bristling at the suggestion Eden-Monaro was overlooked.
· Mock Draft: Michigan State's Winston, Tillman In First Round →
Tell us what you think in the comment section below.
· Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette Provides More Details on Next Week’s Demonstration →
“I keep going back to – and I do not know the order – but the murder of George Floyd has sparked frustration, anger … You take a step back and you think, what can I do?