|did not think||Düşünmemiştim|
|people think||Insanlar düşünür|
|think tank||Beyin takımı|
|think tanks||Beyin takımı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Americans defy Covid-19 social distancing rules to celebrate Memorial Day holiday →
“A high school swim party that I’m sure everybody thought was harmless,” Hutchinson said.
· 'Yogi's law' will be ex-cop's legacy after WorkSafe backs down on dogs →
“It should be heartening for people who may have had rejections and thinking they couldn’t do anything about it to now know it can be challenged and should be challenged,” she said.
· With ‘Four More Shots Please!,’ India gets its own ‘Sex and the City’ →
“It is very glamorous, it is very aspirational, it’s about female friendship and women bonding, which I think girls took very personally,” said Gupta, who has starred in several other unconventional roles, including a blind woman who falls in love with a woman with cerebral palsy in Margarita, With a Straw.
· Rocketman (and woman): Elon and Gwynne, the pair who made SpaceX →
“I think sometimes the aerospace industry shied away from failure in the development phase.” — AFP
· US coronavirus response fatally 'chaotic,' says Noam Chomsky →
So Europe has its own problems, but at least it has the residue of some kind of social democratic structure, which provides some support, which is what I think is lacking in the US.
· Post-pandemic world interviews: Rosanna Arquette →
We handled this in such a terrible way that now it will spread and kill, I think, millions.
· Pearl Academy transitioned from physical classes to online in just 4 days | Interview →
“Creating a box is one thing, ideating how you can create a better box is design thinking,” says Nandita Abraham, president, Pearl Academy.
The Japan Times
· Even as virus eases, the worst may be yet to come for Abe →
The coronavirus, however, comes at a time when many in the LDP had already begun to think about who will succeed him after his third — and ostensibly final — term as party leader expires in September 2021.
· Always wanted to try intermittent fasting? Here's where to start →
He says the first thing to know about fasting is that it should not be thought of as a short-term regime.