Think trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|did not think||Không nghĩ|
|not think||Không nghĩ|
|people think||Mọi người nghĩ|
|think tank||Nghĩ rằng xe tăng|
|think tanks||Nghĩ rằng xe tăng|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Viral marketing: Indonesia’s president has a new rival →
Edward Aspinall of Australian National University thinks it likely that Mr Anies was genuinely concerned about the impact of covid-19 on his constituents.
· Malaysian Facebook user under fire for using George Floyd’s final words to promote air purifier →
“I think it’s oversensitive and I just want to stretch on the importance of good air quality.”
The Japan Times
· North Korea criticizes South Korea, threatening to close liaison office →
Seoul – North Korea lashed out at South Korea for the second day in a row on Friday, threatening to close an inter-Korean liaison office and calling the South naive to think the North wants dialogue and negotiations right now.
· Further stabilisation in oil prices seen favourable to ringgit next week →
“I think the ringgit will benefit from a catch up to regional sentiment,” he added.
The China Post
· Surfers ‘paddle out,’ circle up in memory of George Floyd →
“This speaks so much more to people because if you think about black girls surfing in the ocean, people are like, ‘Ha, ha, you don’t surf,’” Sayuri Blondt said.
· Drew Brees Responds to Donald Trump's Tweet: This Isn't About the American Flag →
But I think what you do by standing there and showing respect to the flag with your hand over your heart is it shows unity.
· Democratic US politicians urge police reforms as protesters march for 11th day →
“For the president to try to put any other words in the mouth of George Floyd, I frankly, think is despicable,” Biden said at an event in Delaware.
· Why You Should Go Long On Corus Entertainment →
CJREF got put down by investors because they think Global TV app is just an add-on feature to make Corus TV subscribers happy.
· ‘Selma’ snubbed at 2015 Oscars after cast protested police violence, says actor Oyelowo →
Why are they stirring S-H-I-T?’ and ‘We are not going to vote for that film because we do not think it is their place to be doing that,’” he added.
· Trump sparks controversy saying 'great day' for George Floyd →
The remarks during a televised White House briefing came eleven days after Floyd's death and sparked confusion as to why Trump thought it was a great day for Floyd.