|around this time||この頃|
|bear this name||この名前をつけて|
|bears this name||この名前がついている|
|during this period||この期間に|
|during this time||この間|
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
A report by Ireland’s Economic and Social Research Institute predicts the nation’s gross domestic product (GDP) will decline 12.4% this year.
· Dem lawmaker goes on epic rant after GOP colleague admits hiding positive coronavirus test →
Rep. Andrew Lewis, R-Dauphin, said in a Facebook Live address Wednesday night, hours after he publicly announced he had tested positive, that he informed as few people as possible about contracting the coronavirus because he wanted to protect the privacy of those around him and because he was only in close quarters with a handful of house colleagues.
· Voltaren and Emulgel makers fined $4.5m for misleading consumers over pain relief gels →
In a joint submission to the court Novartis and GSK admitted that it was misleading to claim and false that Osteo Gel was “specifically formulated to treat, solely or specifically treated, and was more effective than Emulgel in treating, local pain and inflammation associated with mild forms of osteoarthritis, when the products were in fact identically formulated and equally effective in treating this condition”.
· Tech unicorn Culture Amp lays off staff as growth halves →
Mr Elzinga said he would have preferred not to make the cuts but it was the reality of a world where Culture Amp was not going to double its revenue as he had hoped this year.
· How much will India's economy shrink this year? Now S&P releases GDP cut forecast, after Fitch, CRISIL →
Earlier this week rating agencies Fitch and Crisil too had projected a 5 per cent contraction for the Indian economy.
· Bursa Malaysia easier at mid-day on weak sentiment →
The index, opened 1.8 points better at 1,453.53 this morning, hovered between 1,449.25 and 1,457.64 throughout the early session.
· 'A game changer': Rosehill reveals world's longest racetrack screen →
“We can roll out content around the track on this system not seen before.
· S Korea reports biggest jump in coronavirus cases in more than 50 days →
The country also began requiring masks on public transit and airline flights this week.
· Lady Gaga proud to be unofficial fifth member of Blackpink in new song ‘Sour Candy’ →
I wanted to celebrate them because I love powerful women like them and they also wanted to celebrate me, and we had a great time together with this song,” said Gaga.
· Dengue cases on the rise in Negri Sembilan, says state exco →
“One death due to dengue was reported in Seremban, bringing the death toll to four as of May 23 this year, as compared to five deaths recorded in the corresponding period last year,” he said in a statement here today.