|around this time||Bu aralar|
|bear this name||Bu ismi taşı|
|bears this name||Bu ismi taşıyor|
|during this period||Bu süreçte|
|during this time||Bu süre içinde|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Clashes at Paris protest against racism and police violence →
“Nothing justifies the behaviour that took place in Paris this evening, when protests on public streets are banned to protect everyone’s health,” he tweeted.
· TCS, Infosys, others distributing wealth: Top 5 IT firms return most of profits to investors in 5 last years →
TCS, Infosys, HCL Tech, Wipro, and Tech Mahindra, the top five IT giants in India earned a total of Rs 3.3 lakh crore in profits between financial year 2016 and 2020, of this a massive Rs 2.3 lakh crore was paid to the shareholders, said brokerage and research firm Motilal Oswal.
· Baskin Wealth Management June Newsletter →
You will probably notice a few new names in your portfolios since the beginning of this year, including Costco (NASDAQ:COST), Canadian Apartment REIT (OTC:CDPYF), Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) and Copart (NASDAQ:CPRT).
· Rahul Gandhi's popularity lower than chief ministers of Congress-ruled states, survey reveals →
Similarly, in Jharkhand, where the Congress is part of the ruling alliance that displaced the Bharatiya Janata Party from power earlier this year, Chief Minister Hemant Soren enjoys the support of 61.26% people, while Rahul has an approval rating of 10.89% among respondents.
· L.A. police use Jackie Robinson Stadium as 'field jail' without UCLA's consent →
The footage, captured by NBC affiliate WTMJ, did not show this.
· Owners get green light to return to racecourses from this weekend →
“We are very pleased to be able to start to welcome back owners in this first phase and we will continue to work with the NSW government to gradually allow more people including ATC Members to attend in coming weeks subject to the NSW Public Health Orders,” ATC chief executive Jamie Barkley said.
· Australia enters first recession in 29 years after blow from bushfires and coronavirus →
“For too long, they skated on this undeserved reputation as good managers of the economy when the facts tell a very different story,” the shadow treasurer said.
· George W. Bush calls on US to examine its 'tragic failures' →
“This tragedy — in a long series of similar tragedies — raises a long overdue question: How do we end systemic racism in our society?” Bush, who was president from 2001-2009, wrote.
· Minneapolis police face civil rights probe over George Floyd's death →
“We urge the state to use its full weight to hold the Minneapolis Police Department accountable for any and all abuses of power and harms to our community and stand ready to aid in this process as full partners,” the council said.