Thoroughly en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|more thoroughly||Más a fondo|
|so thoroughly||Tan a fondo|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Importance Of Education In CBD Market (Podcast Transcript) →
And then from there, I've been thoroughly involved in raising money for nonprofit veteran organizations.
· For some parents, day care feels risky. For others, reopening couldn't come sooner. →
Doorknobs, sinks and surfaces have been thoroughly disinfected.
· Restaurants open but grapple with decreased sales, few dine-in customers →
At Lite Bite Foods, we have revamped our menus thoroughly in the lockdown period.
The Japan Times
· Tokyo reports 206 new COVID-19 cases, topping 200 for four straight days for first time ever →
Ono said the request is aimed at “ensuring that those businesses thoroughly implement necessary anti-virus measures.”
· The future of film: can cinema survive Covid-19? →
And while Disney+ doubled its subscriber base between February and May, surpassing 50 million according to the last figures, and locked-down film fans turned to bigger streaming players such as Netflix and Amazon Prime in droves (surprise hits included what Variety described as a “thoroughly terrible, politically objectionable, occasionally hilarious Polish humpathon” called 365 Days), the curated platforms such as CHC, Mubi and BFI Player provided an attractive high-quality alternative to the hard-to-navigate swamp of content elsewhere.
The China Post
· The Latest: India IT hub Bangalore in lockdown as cases rise →
The New Mexico Environment Department said Saturday that the order also requires Walmart to test the store’s workers for the cordonavirus and thoroughly disinfect the building,
· Okinawa governor wants tougher action after 61 U.S. Marines infected with coronavirus →
Tamaki is demanding for a complete closure of these bases for a time being at least and asking exact information about the outbreak be notified thoroughly and without any delay.
· Archaeology breakthrough: Astounding discovery of Arctic shipwreck 'frozen in time' →
Despite being discovered off King William Island in Canada’s far north in 2016, the shipwreck had not been thoroughly studied until 2019.
· China reports NEW unknown disease spreading across Asian country deadlier than COVID-19 →
It has put most countries in lockdown and forced people to wear face masks, practice social distancing and thoroughly wash their hands often.
· ACC Commish: We Plan to Be as Prepared as Possible →
Commissioner John Swofford issued a statement Friday stating that the league's Board of Directors plans to thoroughly examine all options before coming to an absolute decision on the upcoming season.