|more thoroughly||Daha iyice|
|so thoroughly||Çok iyice|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Five Biggest Takeaways From the NBA's Re-Opening So Far →
But the NBA has thoroughly outclasses every other sport in its return.
· Lyme disease symptoms: Six lesser-known warning signs you may be infected →
Check yourselves thoroughly when you return home – remember you can’t see the back of your body well so get someone else to check too
· FOMO And The Ship And Shore Analogy →
Fortunately, ill-advised FOMO stock purchases can be avoided by thoroughly exploring and understanding the ship and shore analogy.
· How the Pandemic Defeated America →
It’s hard to overstate how thoroughly the testing debacle incapacitated the U.S. People with debilitating symptoms couldn’t find out what was wrong with them.
The New York Times
· Let’s Scrap the Presidential Debates →
Thoroughly prepared, Reagan got off the crack, “I will not make age an issue of this campaign.
· Freddie Mercury feud: How former manager BETRAYED singer 'Never spoke again' →
However, the real truth is even more painful, as Freddie was hurt badly to the point that he never spoke to Paul again, and their relationship breakdown was thoroughly difficult for the band.
· Raksha Bandhan 2020: Right time to invest in the future of your siblings →
With changing times, we are moving towards a society that thoroughly emphasizes on staying invested to lead a secure and happy life.
The New York Times
· ‘Clean Up This Mess’: The Chinese Thinkers Behind Xi’s Hard Line →
China’s authoritarian academics have proposed policies to assimilate ethnic minorities thoroughly.
· Ronnie O’Sullivan makes blistering start against Thepchaiya Un-Nooh in pursuit of sixth World Snooker Championship title →
O’Sullivan ensured he will take an 8-1 lead into Monday morning’s concluding session as he wrapped up a thoroughly dominant display with a break of 65.
· Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA (FSNUF) Management on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Let's revisit that once we're thoroughly through that current pandemic.