|major threat||Büyük tehdit|
|pose a threat||Tehlike atlatmak|
|serious threat||Ciddi tehdit|
|threat posed||Tehdit ortaya çıktı|
|triple threat||Üçlü tehdit|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Growing US-China rivalry seen fuelling UN paralysis amid virus crisis →
As recently as 2017, an understanding between Washington and Beijing allowed the United Nations on three occasions — involving separate sets of economic sanctions — to project international unity in the face of the North Korean nuclear threat.
· Man, 22, charged over death of pedestrian and guide dog →
Major Collision Investigation Unit detectives on Sunday charged a 22-year-old Bridgewater man with dangerous driving causing death, destruction of evidence, perverting the course of justice and threats to kill.
· Growing US-China rivalry seen fueling UN paralysis amid virus crisis →
As recently as 2017, an understanding between Washington and Beijing allowed the United Nations on three occasions -- involving separate sets of economic sanctions -- to project international unity in the face of the North Korean nuclear threat.
Hong Kong Free Press
· ‘Terrorism’ is an excuse – nothing that has happened in Hong Kong can affect China’s national security →
In return for snuffing out a non-existent security threat and adding a mere pimple to the swathe of territory where Winnie the Pooh is a subversive topic, China will supply the capital of all the nice countries in the world with a community of embittered Hong Kong exiles eager to tell anyone who will listen that anything said by or on behalf of China will be a load of lies.
· Inquiry clears Malta's PM over migrant deaths →
Malta has closed its ports to migrants, citing the threat of the novel coronavirus.
· Protest or dangerous subversion: what China’s proposed national security laws mean for Hong Kong →
So the Chinese government considers that now there are these threats to national security in Hong Kong, and Hong Kong doesn’t have any law to deal with the matter.
· One country, one system →
As the US responds to China's moves with threats to revoke Hong Kong’s trade privileges and protestors gear up to clash with police, Hong Kong’s lustre as financial centre dims.
· Backlash against Trump exiting WHO as world virus cases top six million →
Lawrence Gostin, a professor of global health law at Georgetown University and a WHO collaborator, questioned Trump’s ability to withdraw from the agency without congressional approval, saying the threat was “unlawful, reckless and dangerous”.
· Trump threatens protesters with ‘vicious dogs.’ Some note they’ve seen that before. →
The threats have been compared to the tactics used against civil rights protesters in the 1960s.
· SpaceX rocket blasts off on historic private crewed flight →
Inside Kennedy Space Center, attendance was strictly limited because of the coronavirus, and the small crowd of a few thousand was a shadow of what it would have been without the threat of COVID-19.