|every three years||Üç yılda bir|
|married three times||Üç kez evlendi|
|next three most||En sonraki üç|
|next three years||Önümüzdeki üç yıl|
|spent three years||Üç yıl geçirdi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· China faces financial RUIN: Fresh COVID-19 outbreaks and severe flooding hit Beijing hard →
China’s gross domestic product shrank by 6.8 percent in the first three months of the year due to coronavirus.
· Stronger EMU PMIs Fail To Recharge The Euro's Upside Momentum →
Its concern about the rising US deficit is undermined by three concessions it acknowledged.
· Thomasina Miers' recipe for roast mushroom and sweet potato salad with balsamic onions →
Cut the sweet potatoes in quarters lengthways, and then cut each wedge into three or four large, bite-sized chunks (they will shrink in the oven).
· 'My mother was ordered to leave the Netherlands. I cried non-stop' →
Three months later, she and her sister received residence permits, 17 years after arriving in the Netherlands.
· Alaska Communications: Implementing An Activist Playbook, Still Cheap →
Further, the company explains their three business segments (page 6):
· Dad's emotional reaction to Liverpool's surprise salute for Owen McVeigh Foundation →
There were three things during the months of June, July and August.
· Coronavirus test centre opening just metres from pubs' outdoor seating areas →
But the arcade has a narrow corridor, so the site is less than three metres from a number of pubs and eateries.
· The Health 202: Hospitals must start paying back billions borrowed from government during pandemic →
Three, you were hit by covid cases.”
· Two weeks to live – coronavirus lockdown II is coming and this time it's all OUR fault →
If you want to live through this pandemic there are only three key rules:
· A stench of sexism in the VP search →
Ironically, the candidate who may have fared the best through all this — Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) — is not mentioned as one of the top three or four candidates for the position.