· Trash, leather, sleaze: how Gary Green shot New York's punk scene →
He roomed with a New York Doll and photographed the seedy clubs where Manhattan’s misfits, outsiders and famous faces went out to experience a thrilling new sound
· Box, Inc. (BOX) CEO Aaron Levie on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are excited by the collective expertise our Board brings to Box and I am thrilled to be working with these new Board members.
· Ethiopia unlocks one of the world's last closed telecoms markets →
Sisay is thrilled, then, that after years of build-up, change finally seems to be coming to Ethiopia's stunted telecoms sector, one of the last closed markets in the world.
· You can no longer subscribe to HBO via Apple TV Channels →
We are thrilled that HBO Max is widely available at launch to customers through a variety of devices and distribution partners as well as HBOMax.com.
· The Atlantic Daily: Elon Musk Comes Within 20 Minutes of History →
The experts were not thrilled about the fact that patients can’t wear a mask while someone is fiddling around with their mouth, but had confidence in dentists’ procedures for minimizing the risk of infections of any kind.
· The Proms needs its audience just as we need the Proms →
I had to crane my neck to see the musicians, but I was thrilled to be so close to the music that it felt I could inhale it.
· 3M's (MMM) CEO Mike Roman Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
We're thrilled to have 3M back at the SDC again this year, it's the 11th year running.
The New York Times
· How to Use Zoom Like a Theater or Film Professional →
Part of the thrill of theater is its immediacy and, along with it, the potential for something to fall to pieces.
· The Australian book you've finally got time to read: Sentenced to Life by Clive James →
In his 2014 collection, Poetry Notebook, he described the thrill of finding them secondhand when he was younger.
The New York Times
· One of the Happiest Places in New York: The Plasma Donation Center →
I have tried to recreate that thrill by perfecting an unsubtle but effective form of schmoozing while sitting with a large needle in my arm.