Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Martin Hellwig On The Recent German Constitutional Court Ruling And Its Potential Eurozone Implications →
Beckworth: Because today, I'm thrilled to have you here to talk about the German Constitutional Court ruling.
· My favourite game: wonderful Wolves put nine past Cardiff in 1955 →
A 9-1 defeat for my team would appear a strange choice to savour, but the 42,060 crowd was a thrill, the skills gripping and, for an eight-year-old boy, goals in double figures really are better than 0-0.
· Lockdown listening: classical music and opera to stream at home →
• Watch one of the highlights of last year’s Proms season – the Aurora orchestra’s imaginative and thrilling staging of Berlioz’s Symphonie Fantastique.
· When Ravenhill Roared - How Ulster made their Belfast home a European fortress →
Ulster's love affair with the European Cup began in the 1998-99 season, with that never-to-be-forgotten success - the highlights being a quarter-final win over Toulouse, the thrilling 33-27 win over Stade Francais at the semi-final stage and victory in the final over a third French team - Colomiers - at Lansdowne Road.
· The 40 best books to read while you’re self-isolating →
It’s the setting for an epic saga of warring feudal houses, but it’s as much eco-parable as thrilling adventure story.
· Courtney Love in Liverpool: the Scousers who taught the grunge icon how to rock →
The week-long extravaganza fuelled and celebrated the scene that so thrilled the girls.
· 'I need that competitiveness': Tomljanovic buoyed by return to court →
West Palm Beach: Australian ace Ajla Tomljanovic was thrilled to make her return to competitive tennis in Florida but her hopes of winning the UTR Pro Match Series were washed out by rain.
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
It may hail the alligator and watusi dance crazes of the 60s but music from Patti Smith’s blistering 1975 album, Horses, drives some of Michael Clark’s most deliriously thrilling modern choreography in the first act of this 2017 Barbican production now on BBC iPlayer.
The New York Times
· What to Cook This Week →
I thrill to routine: the morning bike ride to see the sun rise; the hurried lunch alongside my children in the kitchen; Kai Ryssdal on the radio in the evenings, as I chop and steam, slice and fry.
· Fumbling the nuclear football: is Trump blundering to arms control chaos? →
But at the same time, he is clearly thrilled by the destructive power that the US arsenal gives him, boasting about the size of his nuclear button, and a mystery “super duper” missile he this week claimed the US had up its sleeve.