Through в новостях
|passed through||Прошел сквозь|
|passes through||Проходит через|
|passing through||Проходя через|
|runs through||Проходит через|
|went through||Прошел через|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
Once hot, sear squid in 2 batches until browned all over and just cooked through, about 2 minutes total.
· A new study shows more Americans are dropping acid. Why? →
This promise of better living through chemistry feels pitched to our present moment: whether it be in contempt for heads of state, the demands for racial justice, or the more generalized anxiety that the world has gone horribly wrong.
· Gold And Silver Miners Generate Huge Profit Margins →
But with gold now comfortably above $2,000 an ounce and silver in excess of $26 as I write, the added leverage resulting from the higher gold and silver prices should see the gold and silver miners in particular recording huge earnings advances through the remainder of the year, and beyond, even if precious metals prices fail to advance much beyond around current levels.
· Caroline Flack: Police appealed CPS decision to caution Love Island presenter for assault, inquest hears →
The lack of admission meant the case could not be dealt with through a caution, the inquest was told.
· Resorts World Sentosa retrenchments affected mostly foreigners, says Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower →
A governmental task force, comprising manpower officials and the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), is working with AREU to help retrenched workers find jobs through career advisory sessions and workshops, the ministry said.
· Scientists rename human genes to stop Microsoft Excel from misreading them as dates →
This is extremely frustrating, even dangerous, corrupting data that scientists have to sort through by hand to restore.
· Around 1.2 million people filed for unemployment benefits for the first time last week →
While no deal has been reached, discussions were weighing $400 a week in federal unemployment payments through December, a reduction from an earlier round of $600 payments, according to sources who spoke to NBC News.
The New York Times
· Hawa Abdi, Doctor and Activist Who Aided Thousands in Somalia, Dies at 73 →
Mr. Bush went to Somalia to visit American troops and to inspect the international relief effort that was responding to the famine tearing through the Horn of Africa nation at the time.
· Femicide in Turkey is rising. If you took part in #ChallengeAccepted, you need to amplify the cause you overlooked →
Through the challenge which went viral, the meaning has been lost somewhat with celebrities from all around the world participating in the challenge, but failing to voice solidarity with the campaign against femicide in Turkey specifically.
· Raghuram Rajan says focus on protecting economy now, don’t worry about credit ratings →
Meanwhile, even after passing through one of the strictest lockdowns in the world for more than two months, cases in India have continued to rise steadily since the government eased restrictions in June.