“Throughout” in the news
|throughout his career|
|throughout the country|
|throughout the world|
|throughout the year|
Publications and example sentences
· Deakin Uni to shed 300 jobs as tertiary sector's COVID-19 woes grow →
Professor Martin said the university would navigate its way through the impact of the pandemic by “spending appreciably more than we earn over the next 18 to 36 months” and by reducing expenditure throughout its operations.
· Visa Is Gaining Momentum →
When we look at the revenues for the past quarters, we can see the growth pattern has been consistent throughout the past 10 years, often reaching double-digit levels:
· Japan looking to end Tokyo's state of emergency →
The park said he will also appear in informational videos throughout the wildlife attraction.
· Woods-Manning prevail in star-studded match, raised $20m for charity →
The start of Sunday's match was delayed by rain that fell steadily throughout the majority of the round.
· Search underway for young whale tangled in ropes near Portland →
The single-engine plane could be seen flying along the coast near Portland throughout the morning.
· Two decades after changing games and skateboarding, Tony Hawk returns →
For example improvements that allow for much slicker combos — including reverts, lip tricks and wall plants — are included here throughout even though some weren't originally introduced until in the series' third entry.
The New York Times
· He Died at War. The Pandemic Gave Me Time to Grieve. →
In our few years together, we vacationed in Croatia, attended family weddings and holidays, and explored countless campgrounds throughout North Carolina.
· From the Archives, 1971: Qantas pays $500,000 ransom in mid-air bomb hoax →
Police throughout Australia are hunting for a man who called himself “Mr.