Throw en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|best throw||Mejor tiro|
|discus throw||Lanzamiento de disco|
|free throw||Tiro libre|
|hammer throw||Lanzamiento de martillo|
|javelin throw||Lanzamiento de jabalina|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· MTUC raises concerns over scant details of Penjana plan for economic regeneration →
Solomon argued that despite the figures thrown out by Muhyiddin, the reality is many employers are abusing their power, forcing workers to take unpaid leave while pocketing the money offered to them as aid by the government.
Hong Kong Free Press
· In Carrie Lam’s letter, Hong Kong’s rule of law is sacrificed to state paranoia →
The Annex III laws are being enacted as such at least in part because, by putting them in Annex III, they will circumvent the system of rights that would otherwise see charges of sedition and peacefully advocating Hong Kong’s independence thrown out of court.
The China Post
· Analysis | 530th day in office may be last for Kaohsiung Mayor →
The reason for Han’s recall stems from his official announcement to throw his hat in the ring for the 2020 presidential election just a few months after being elected mayor.
· Wonder who would be playing tonight in the Braves farm system →
I bet Shea Langeliers might have thrown out a baserunner or two tonight.
· Maryland cyclist arrested in assault on teens posting racial justice flyers on trail →
The video shows the man approaching the teen with his bicycle and the teen can be heard yelling “what?, hey, what the f***?” before he is thrown to the ground and the camera cuts off.
· Today in White Sox History: June 5 →
Before a three-game set at Comiskey Park, Stanky said, “He may be an All-Star from the neck down, but in my book he’s a moody ballplayer ... and I don’t like moody ballplayers.” Red Sox fans were incensed, and let Stanky and Chicago have an earful, as well as throwing tomatoes at him whenever he went to the mound when the Sox went to Boston the following week.
The New York Times
· Long Face →
I got the horizontal span quite quickly and then misfigured its vertical counterpart, thinking to myself “well, at least Mr. Peterson threw us a couple of bones.” He didn’t.
· On the streets of New York City, pandemic and protest collide →
Many have simply put on their masks and gloves and thrown caution to the wind.
· Flashback 2005: White Sox sweep Astros, win World Series →
Both starters threw seven scoreless innings, striking out seven.
· Iran FM throws ball back in Trump’s court on nuclear deal →
WASHINGTON, June 6 — Iran’s foreign minister yesterday threw the ball back into the US president’s court on reaching a new nuclear agreement, after the two countries carried out a prisoner swap.