Time en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|first time||Primera vez|
|long time||Largo tiempo|
|same time||Mismo tiempo|
|second time||Segunda vez|
|time when||Tiempo cuando|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
Total Time: 25 minutes Serves: 4
The Wall Street Journal
· Recipe: Creamy Coleslaw →
Total Time: 15 minutes Serves: 10
· Brave new word: Pandating: coronavirus and the language of love →
At the time of writing, Andrew Cuomo is still believed to be single.Ethan Croft
· New vice-chancellor for University of Queensland starts in August →
She is the current chair of Universities Australia and will begin her time as University of Queensland vice-chancellor from August 3.
· The power of touch: Having sex with another woman shook my brain and restarted my heart →
Everyone’s “first time” is different: a drunken, messy affair; a gentle experience with a committed partner; a huge disappointment; a satisfying endeavour – or a combination.
· Lucky dip: 17 delicious dunkable snacks that aren’t hummus – from blue cheese to broad bean →
You have to bake the aubergine for about 45 minutes, by which time you could have produced and consumed several other dips.
· India-Iran Relations: US sanctions delayed India's invovement in connectivity projects, says expert →
According to a statement released at the time, this MoU was signed between IRCON of India and Construction, Development of Transport and Infrastructure Company (CDTIC) of Iran.
· Queensland hotspot hotel visitors cleared as Premier backs border measures →
District Chief Superintendent Wheeler told reporters that the addition of the Campbelltown and Liverpool city regions in NSW to Queensland's list on Tuesday meant many travellers may not have had time to update their declarations.
The Japan Times
· Is the Article 9 labyrinth merely academic? →
A specialist in international relations, Shinoda notes “the right of belligerency,” “war as a sovereign right of the nation” and “the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes,” purportedly abandoned by Japan through Article 9, no longer existed at the time the Constitution was drafted.
· Asian markets mostly up on vaccine, stimulus hopes →
“Sure, there may well be some profit-taking due to the run the market has been on, but we then go back to the wall of money argument time and time again.