Time en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|first time||Primera vez|
|long time||Largo tiempo|
|same time||Mismo tiempo|
|second time||Segunda vez|
|time when||Tiempo cuando|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
Total Time: 25 minutes Serves: 4
The Wall Street Journal
· Recipe: Creamy Coleslaw →
Total Time: 15 minutes Serves: 10
· Texas Senate runoff asks whether what worked for Democrats in 2018 still works in 2020 →
Hegar asked West to name some things that unite them, while West asked Hegar why she made a small campaign donation to Cornyn in 2011, at a time when “the tea party was giving President Obama hell.” Hegar scolded him for asking an “intentionally misleading” question and said she had to make the donation to get a meeting to advocate for policy changes.
· Status of stateless children among focus of Dewan Rakyat sitting today →
The Dewan Rakyat sitting this time will be held for 25 days until August 27, according to the new normal and abiding by the standard operating procedure to curb the spread of Covid-19.
· Manulife Financial: Too Cheap To Ignore →
Many times, the state of the dividend is a solid play on how fundamentally strong the firm in question is.
· Junior colleges push football to spring as SEC commissioner says time is ‘slipping away’ →
“Time is an asset that’s rapidly slipping away,” Sankey said in a subsequent radio interview, adding that the SEC was not ready to move to conference-only scheduling.
· Boeing lands $1.2 billion deal for eight F-15EX fighter jets →
The Defense Department plans to spend $1.2 billion for eight Boeing-developed F-15EX fighter jets over the next three years, the company and the Air Force announced Monday, a contract that will provide a much-needed boost to the embattled aerospace manufacturer at a time when the market for commercial aircraft remains in a state of turmoil.
· Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF Should Benefit From The Current Low Rate Environment →
Given that the macroeconomic environment has changed dramatically, I believe it is time for me to provide an analysis of the fund again.
· What Rajon Rondo's Injury Means for the Los Angeles Lakers →
He was buying time for Vogel, similar to how a relief pitcher eats innings in baseball.
· Recruiting Flips To Play Pivotal Roles For Michigan In 2020 →
Recruiting can be cutthroat, seedy and even immoral at times, but going to head to head with another school and convincing a player to flip their commitment just comes with the territory.