· Aubrey Menarndt on Mongolia’s Dynamic Youth →
Around the same time, Canadian-based Ivanhoe Mines discovered the Oyu Tolgoi copper and gold deposit.
· Durga Puja 2020: No grand scale pandals in Kolkata! Relief work for COVID-19, cyclone Amphan top priority →
However, for the first time in a long time, it seems like the celebrations could be subdued due to the dual crises of coronavirus pandemic and Cyclone Amphan.
· Chrissy Teigen donates $200,000 to support those who have been arrested for protesting death of George Floyd →
Teigen’s post has been liked more than 745,000 times and received thousands of comments.
· Living in the past: lifestyles from bygone eras →
Growing numbers of people are turning back the hands of time, drawn by a retro aesthetic and a comforting sense of nostalgia
· Covid-19 expert Karl Friston: 'Germany may have more immunological “dark matter”' →
You need models that can allow for all possible states, and assess which ones matter for shaping the pandemic’s trajectory over time.
· 'People are going to go hungry': pandemic effects could leave 54m Americans without food →
Further west, tourist mecca Las Vegas is bracing itself for tough times as even the casinos, hotels and restaurants which survive the shutdown will take months to fully reopen.
· Apocalypse no more: has coronavirus killed our appetite for disturbing stories? →
In times of upheaval, we don’t want to be thrilled.
· Why insurance companies are making a move towards the ‘Pay For The Distance Insurance’ →
As a leader in the segment and a company known for its innovative products, we decided it was time to bring the concept to India.”
· Campbell Soup Maintaining Upward Trend Despite Global Recession →
There are 20 analysts covering Campbell Soup at this time with only three of them giving the stock a “buy” rating.
· How Mohamed Salah became the pride of Egypt and Liverpool’s golden star →
At the time, he wasn’t the main player in his position as we had another four who could also play there so I decided to try something different and put him on the right wing.