“Tissue” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Groundbreaking study finds significant brain changes in league players →
Even allowing for significantly higher alcohol use in the NRL players compared to the control group, the publishers determined there was still a distinguishable difference in white matter brain tissue in the former footballers.
· 'Miracle' baby dies after 'lotus birth' at Melbourne Hospital →
According to court documents, two obstetricians who saw Mrs Laderman told her the lotus birth might be possible if there were no complications, though one of the doctors said she warned of the risk of infection from the dead tissue.
The Japan Times
· ‘This is a pen’: Taking a preposterous COVID-19 hypothesis to another level on social media →
To illustrate this point, the production crew hung a tissue on a clip in front of a woman who was asked to say the phrase, “This is a pen” in both languages, with her English delivery of the final word causing the tissue to be propelled forward in a somewhat violent fashion.
The China Post
· Mexico alleges some doctors sold false death certificates →
Specialized waste incinerators are over-taxed by the flood of disposed protective equipment and infectious tissue being generated amid the pandemic.
The New York Times
· The Sea’s Weirdest Creatures, Now in ‘Staggering’ Detail →
It emits a thin fan of laser light that scans through the animals, gathers backscattered rays from the inner flows and tissues, and feeds those gleanings into a computer that visually reconstructs the living organisms in subtle detail.
· Best electric toothbrushes, according to experts and dentists →
“Pressing too hard on the delicate oral tissues may cause gingival tissue to prematurely wear away, which can affect the underlying tooth structure.”
· Summer cooking: The best way to grill meat, fish and vegetables on the barbecue, according to top chefs →
Press the blade of the knife down firmly, then in one movement, run the knife all the way down the side of the spine cutting through the soft rib tissue with your blade next to the bone, applying a good amount of pressure.
· Kalytera says prodrug R-107 provides sustained release of nitric oxide in preclinical models →
Kalytera Therapeutics (OTC:KALTF +70.3%) says R-107 readily converts in vivo into its active payload R-100, which accumulates and provides for a sustained release of nitric oxide into lung tissues.
· OncoCyte: Already A Commercial Stage Company With Enormous Revenue Potential →
DetermaIO is a test that analyzes biopsies of cancerous tissues and also blood biopsies to determine which patient may be treated with PD-1 / PD_L1 type immunotherapy.
· The Top-Ranked Dividend Growth Stocks In The Consumer Staples Sector →
Using advanced technologies in natural and synthetic fibers, non-wovens, and absorbency, KMB manufactures a range of personal care, consumer tissue, and professional products.