Tissue в новостях
|adipose tissue||Жировая ткань|
|brain tissue||Ткани головного мозга|
|connective tissue||Соединительная ткань|
|muscle tissue||Мышечная ткань|
|soft tissue||Мягких тканей|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Clearwater Paper Corporation (CLW) CEO Arsen Kitch on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As you saw from our press release, Clearwater Paper had an outstanding quarter driven by continued strength in our tissue business, stability in paperboard and excellent operational execution.
· NIH harnesses AI for COVID-19 diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring →
“This effort will gather a large repository of COVID-19 chest images,” explained Guoying Liu, Ph.D., the NIBIB scientific program lead on this effort, “allowing researchers to evaluate both lung and cardiac tissue data, ask critical research questions, and develop predictive COVID-19 imaging signatures that can be delivered to healthcare providers.”
· Abe says no need for another state of emergency over coronavirus →
There is occasionally a post-mortem analysis of tissue samples – but rarely.
· Scientists capture a beauty that is skin deep →
In 2018, Chloe Doyle won with her image Christmas in SI, a festive coloured work that showed a piece of small intestine tissue.
· Ferne McCann on ‘embarrassing’ This Morning moment with Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes →
Ferne appeared on the show alongside Dr Sara Kayat, who explained that the pelvic floor is a hammock of tissues and muscles that hoists up the organs.
· Scientists map body-wide production of protein with 'important role' in COVID-19 →
It noted that the protein expression was consistently high in the intestines, kidney, gallbladder, heart, male reproductive organs, placenta, eye and vascular tissues, while it was limited in the respiratory system.
· Sarepta Therapeutics' (SRPT) CEO Doug Ingram on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In animal models, we have shown that if we can safely achieve appropriate dose levels, the PPMO greatly increases tissue exposure in turn greatly increasing exon-skipping and thus dystrophin production.
· Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA) CEO Amit Munshi on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So one is patient symptoms and the other is going to be data that we get from biopsies to understand the impact of etrasimod relative to the kinds of things that are going to be important in terms of eosinophilic reduction within tissues as well as patient symptoms.
· Weight loss: Why eating more protein is the key to losing weight and boosting metabolism →
“It is essential in repairing and growing our muscle tissues through amino acids, in addition to physical activity.”
· Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (SGMO) CEO Sandy Macrae on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And in all of those cases, there is utility in different tissues and opportunities, both for in vivo use as well as ex vivo in the cell therapy platform.