|adipose tissue||Yağ dokusu|
|brain tissue||Beyin dokusu|
|connective tissue||Bağ dokusu|
|muscle tissue||Kas dokusu|
|soft tissue||Yumuşak doku|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Bleak Raya for blind masseurs and buskers who hardly earned a living during MCO →
“We don’t want to see OKU just selling tissue, we want them to own a tissue factory.
· Transgene and NEC Demonstrate High Accuracy of AI-based Neoantigen Prediction for the Design of Individualized Cancer Vaccine TG4050 →
Healthy and tumor tissue were sequenced, and mutations were identified and ranked using the algorithm.
· Why does medicine treat women like men? →
She was interested in how these differences – in hormones, in tissue, in systems and structures – impact every disease and the way it should be treated.
· Bob Dylan: 10 essential tracks you need in your life as singer-songwriter turns 79 →
What makes the song unique is Dylan's no-holds-barred, profoundly earnest singing, combined with the kind of chorus you might want to sing at the top of your lungs – perhaps to let go of some sorrow and righteous anger, perhaps while clutching a box of tissues, perhaps after a couple of drinks.
· 20 at-home fitness sales that are way cheaper than a Peloton →
This percussion massage fun helps you avoid both of those things by offering deep tissue massages for your pre- and post-workout needs.
· Coronavirus: Why are loss of smell and taste symptoms of Covid-19? →
“If you look at the tissue in detail under the microscope you see that the fine hair-like endings of the receptor cells have fallen off and therefore the cells are no longer able to pick up odour molecules from the nose,” Professor Philpott says.
· Coronavirus: Should you be wearing a face mask? →
The WHO advises people to frequently wash their hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or warm water and soap, cover their mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue when sneezing or coughing.
· Coronavirus: Can latex gloves protect you from catching deadly virus? →
[And] catch your cough or sneeze in a tissue, bin it, and wash your hands.
· Coronavirus: How to use touchscreens and self-checkouts safely →
As a result Public Health England (PHE) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) both recommend covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and washing your hands more often than normal.
· Make-believe outings and virtual pet therapy: Hospices get creative to bring patients joy during circuit breaker →
“When a patient or caregiver cries over the phone or the screen, you are not able to give them a tissue, hold their hand, give them a pat on their back,” said Ms Koh Yuqi, a social worker who supports HCA’s home hospice patients.