|took its toll||通行料を取りました|
· Mamata Banerjee allows religious places, offices to open; says 'Railways running Corona Express train' →
Meanwhile, West Bengal has reported seven more coronavirus related fatalities in the last 24 hours, taking the toll to 302.
· Nobel laureate concerned about lockdown relaxations; makes this prediction on COVID vaccine →
In India, the death toll has risen to 4,971 and the number of cases to 1,73,763, according to the Union Health Ministry on Saturday.
· Lundin Energy: Robust Cash Flows And Debt Reduction →
A steep decline in crude oil and natural gas prices took a toll on Lundin Energy's top line in the first quarter.
· (4th LD) S. Korea's daily COVID-19 tally drops below 40 amid push to contain logistics center cluster infection →
The country, meanwhile, added 12 imported cases and reported no additional deaths, with the total death toll staying at 269.
· What PM Narendra Modi said on COVID-19, lockdown rules and guidelines in open letter →
The death toll due to the pandemic has risen to 4,971, while the number of cases climbed to 1,73,763 in the country.
· Brazil surpasses Spain with one of the highest Covid-19 death tolls in the world →
Brazil on Friday reached 27,878 coronavirus deaths, official figures showed, surpassing the toll of hard-hit Spain and making it the country with the fifth-highest number of fatalities.
· New case returnee from Saudi Arabia →
The death toll remained at 57.
Hong Kong Free Press
· HKFP Lens: scenes from Hong Kong pro-democracy protests come alive on Chow Chun-fai’s canvas →
Key protest scenes come alive on Chow’s canvases – including a rendering of the footbridge above the Cross Harbour Tunnel Toll Plaza bursting into flames during the 12-day Hong Kong Polytechnic University siege last November.
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
The global death toll has increased to 365,011, according to data compiled by the Johns Hopkins University, which has tracked the spread of the virus during the pandemic.