Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Removal of Dr Mahathir and co incorrect and incoherent, says Bersatu Supreme Council member →
Many who joined Bersatu at that time knew it would not be easy to topple the Barisan Nasional (BN) administration for the first time in history.
· Maltese PM visits Libya for talks on migration →
People smugglers have exploited the chaos that has gripped the North African country since longtime dictator Moamer Kadhafi was toppled and killed in a 2011 uprising.
· Moscow, Ankara 'divide up influence' in Libya: Analysts →
The oil-rich North African nation has suffered almost a decade of violence since longtime dictator Muammar Gaddafi was toppled and killed in a 2011 uprising backed by several Western powers.
· Moscow, Ankara 'divide up influence' in Libya: analysts →
The oil-rich North African nation has suffered almost a decade of violence since longtime dictator Moamer Kadhafi was toppled and killed in a 2011 uprising backed by several Western powers.
· Former Malaysian PM Mahathir and 4 other MPs sacked from Bersatu →
Dr Mahathir said that Bersatu should have waited and took some time to think carefully because it had worked with other parties in PH, including DAP, to topple BN and win Malaysia's historic General Election in 2018.
· Lockdown has had a positive side-effect: I've finally met my neighbors →
“OK, let’s slooooooow it down,” she’ll say, and they’ll compete to see who can pedal slowest without toppling over.
The New York Times
· Tropical Storm Bertha Could Cause Dangerous Flooding in the South →
In parts of South Carolina on Wednesday, Bertha was producing winds of 35 miles an hour, and the Weather Service warned that some power outages were possible as trees in the rain-soaked ground toppled.
· Coronavirus in India: Are big cities up to the Covid-19 challenge? →
At a time when the state government should only be focussed on creating enough hospital/isolation infrastructure—that includes doctors and nurses, not just equipment— there is news of moves to topple the current regime in Maharashtra; it is possible this will fail, but should it have even been tried?
The China Post
· Top lawmaker denies that Russia sent warplanes to Libya →
Libya was plunged into chaos when a NATO-backed uprising toppled longtime dictator Moammar Gadhafi in 2011.
· Revolution of our times: A totem of the protest movement goes on display in Hong Kong →
She was soon righted only to be toppled again the next day.